Delivery and Returns
UK Standard Delivery: £4.95 (Free for orders over £60)
UK Express Delivery: £9.50
We use Royal Mail Tracked 24 for Express Delivery and Tracked 48 for Standard Delivery within the UK. If you would like to use a different service (for example Royal Mail Special Delivery, or a courier service) please get in touch with us before placing your order.
We endeavour to dispatch all orders within two working days (Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays). However, dispatch times may vary according to product availability. Delivery within the UK is normally dispatched on the next working day, but please allow up to 3 working days for delivery. Deliveries should arrive 2-3 working days after posting.
Whilst we will endeavour to meet any stated dispatch and delivery dates / times, we cannot guarantee these and we will not be liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage suffered by you as a result of any delay or failure to deliver which is due wholly or partly to circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
EU Standard Delivery: £14.95
Parcels will be sent via Royal Mail with their international tracked service. We will give you a tracking number and notify you after the goods have been dispatched.
If you would like to use a different service please get in touch with us before placing your order, and we can provide a shipping estimate.
There may be additional fees or taxes to pay upon the arrival of your order in your country. These are the responsibility of the buyer.
Out of Stock Items
On occasion some items may become out of stock. If you order an item which is out of stock we will let you know when we expect it to be available and you will have the option to either cancel your order or to receive email updates on the next delivery of that product.
We hope you will be happy with your Keiko Uchida products but if not you have the right to cancel your order and receive a full refund at any time before your order is dispatched and for a period of five working days starting from the day after you receive the products. For these purposes working days means that Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays are not included in this period.
If you would like to cancel your order within the terms set out above, please contact our customer services team email email@example.com.
If your order has already been delivered or dispatched at the time of cancellation, please return the products to us at the following address within 5 days of cancellation. You will be responsible for the cost of returning the cancelled products to us. Once we receive the return, we will make sure that it is the same condition as it has been sent in. Depending on the conditions, we reserve a right to reduce or reject the refund.
Please be aware that if your order has been applied a free delivery, we will deduct the postage fee from the amount.
Returns and Exchanges
If you are unhappy with your purchase you may return it for an exchange or refund within 5 days of receiving it. If you wish to return your item(s) within this period, please let us know by an email, and simply post the item(s) back to us at the address listed below.
Please note that if you cancel your order or return your items for a refund after the 5 working day, you will only receive a refund of the purchase price paid for the items and the delivery charges will not be refunded other than where you are returning incorrect, wrongly described or faulty items.
Please fill out the returns form included with your order when returning items. Please reconfirm the delivery address for exchange items. Returns or exchanges should be sent to:
Studio 5.12, Grand Union Studios
332 Ladbroke Grove
London, W10 5AD
You will be responsible for the cost of the postage for returned items other than for incorrect, wrongly described or faulty items. Sadly, we cannot be responsible for parcels that fail to reach us, so please make sure you obtain proof of posting and a tracking number.
Products we’re unable to cancel, refund or exchange
Unless faulty or not as described, we cannot refund or offer an exchange on personalised or made-to-measure products and we are unable to accept order cancellations for these products. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Condition of returns
It is important that returned items are in the best possible condition, so please take reasonable care of them and keep all packaging. We are unable to accept returns of opened tea products.
YOUR PRIVACY IS IMPORTANT TO US
Keiko Uchida is a brand of Nishura Limited, managed by Nishura Ltd.
Nishura Ltd.’s registered office is 9 Chesterton Road, London, W10 5LY. Our company’s registration number is 8236002, our VAT number is GB143295122 and we are registered in England.
· We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
· For your online order, we collect your name, address, and other contact information to fulfil your order in the most efficient way.
· Your name, address and contact information will be communicated to our carefully selected carriers in order to deliver your order to you.
· We do not store card details on our server. Credit and debit card payments are processed by SagePay on their secure payments server. For more information visit: https://www.sagepay.co.uk/
· We do not use your information for marketing purposes unless you actively sign up to marketing by checking the relevant box at checkout, or you sign up in a clearly marked form.
· We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
· Personal data we collect is relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, we make all efforts to ensure the data is accurate, complete, and up-to-date. If this is not the case, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will update your information.
· We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
· We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
· We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes unless required by law.
· From 25th May 2018, the law will be changing on how we handle personal data. Nishura is committed to making sure your data is kept safe and in accordance with GDPR.
If you have any comments or concerns, please contact our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com.
We will never share your information with third party companies outside of Nishura Limited except solely for the purposes of fulfilling your order
Get in Touch
Our TeaShop Now
We import the very best teas from some of Japan's most prestigious and well respected tea makers. Based in Kyoto, Japan's cultural capital, each has over 300 years of experience and history.
The WorkshopBook a ticket
A qualified tea ceremony master, Keiko run a Japanese Tea Ceremony to intoruce the art of tea.
Private / Corporate EventsSee Testmonials
Pair text with an image to focus on your chosen product, collection, or blog post. Add details on availability, style, or even provide a review.